Daffodil Hudson: Hello? Yeah, this is she. What? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, of course I accept. What are the dates again? Pen. Pen. Pen. March 17 through 21. Okay, all right, great. Thanks.
达芙迪尔·哈德森:你好? 是的,我就是 什么? 哦,是,是,是,是,我当然接受。 是几号来着? 笔,笔,笔。 3月17到21号 好的,没有问题,谢谢。
Lab Partner: Who was that?
实验小伙伴:谁打来的?
DH: It was TED.
达·哈德森:是TED.
LP: Who's TED?
小伙伴:谁是TED?
DH: I've got to prepare.
达·哈德森:我需要开始准备了。
["Give Your Talk: A Musical"] (Music)
【音乐剧:“来演讲吧“】 (音乐)
["My Talk"]
【”我的演讲“】
♪ Procrastination. ♪ What do you think?
♪ 拖-延-症- ♪ ♪ 你怎么看 ♪
(Doorbell)
(门铃声)
Can I help you?
请问你们找谁?
(Music)
(音乐)
Speaker Coach 1: ♪ Let's prepare for main stage. ♪ ♪ It's your time to shine. ♪ ♪ If you want to succeed then ♪ ♪ you must be primed. ♪
演讲助理1:♪ 让我们开始准备主要的部分 ♪ ♪ 是你闪耀的时候了 ♪ ♪ 如果你想成功 ♪ ♪ 你一定要做好准备。 ♪
Speaker Coach 2: ♪ Your slides are bad ♪ ♪ but your idea is good ♪ ♪ so you can bet before we're through, ♪ ♪ speaker, we'll make a TED Talk out of you. ♪
演讲助理2: ♪ 你的幻灯片做的不好 ♪ ♪ 但是想法很赞 ♪ ♪ 所以在我们帮助你之前你大可放心 ♪ 助理们:♪ 我们会打造一个属于你的TED演讲 ♪
Speaker Coach 3: ♪ We know about climate change, ♪ ♪ but what can you say that's new? ♪
演讲助理3: ♪ 我们知道气候变化 ♪ ♪ 但是关于这个你有什么新的想法? ♪
♪ SC 1: Once you find your focus ♪ ♪ then the talk comes into view. ♪
演讲助理1:♪ 一旦你找到了你的核心观点 ♪ ♪ 你便知道该如何演讲 ♪
SC 2: ♪ Don't ever try to sell something ♪ ♪ from up on that stage ♪ ♪ or we won't post your talk online. ♪
演讲助理2:♪ 不要尝试去宣传商品 ♪ ♪ 当你站在台上的时候 ♪ ♪ 否则我们不会将你的演讲发布在网上 ♪
All: ♪ Somehow we'll make a TED Talk out of you. ♪
助理们:♪ 我们一定会打造一个属于你的TED演讲 ♪
(Music)
(音乐)
SC 1: Ready to practice one more time?
演讲助理1:准备好再排练一遍了吗?
DH: Right now?
达·哈德森:现在?
Stagehand: Break a leg.
后台人员:祝你好运。
DH: ♪ I'll never remember all this. ♪ ♪ Will the clicker work when I press it? ♪ ♪ Why must Al Gore go right before me? ♪ ♪ Oh man, I'm scared to death. ♪ ♪ I hope I don't pass out onstage ♪ ♪ and now I really wish I wasn't wearing green. ♪
达·哈德森:♪ 这些东西我肯定记不住。 ♪ ♪ 控制器到时候能不能正常工作? ♪ ♪ 为什么 阿尔·戈尔在我之前?♪ (阿尔·戈尔:美国副总统(1993-2001), 在气候变化上有着突出的贡献) ♪ 哦不,我好害怕啊 ♪ ♪ 希望我在台上不要昏倒 ♪ ♪ 现在我真的希望我不用穿绿色。 ♪
All: ♪ Give your talk. ♪
合:♪ 来演讲吧 ♪
SC 1: ♪ You must be be sweet like Brené Brown. ♪
演讲助理1:♪ 你要像布雷内·布朗一样可爱。 ♪ (TED演讲者,情绪研究者)
All: ♪ Give your talk. ♪
合:♪ 来演讲吧 ♪
SC 2: ♪ You must be funny like Ken Robinson. ♪
演讲助理2:♪ 你要像肯·罗宾逊一样风趣 ♪ (TED演讲者,作家,教育家)
All: ♪ Give your talk. ♪
合:♪ 来演讲吧 ♪
SC 3: ♪ You must be cool like Reggie Watts ♪
演讲助理3:♪ 你要像雷吉·瓦特一样帅气 ♪ (TED演讲者,歌手,口技者,喜剧演员)
All: ♪ and bring out a prop like Jill Bolte Taylor. ♪
合:♪ 像吉尔·波特·泰勒那样 淡定从容地带着自己的道具。 ♪ (TED演讲者,大脑研究者)
DH: ♪ My time is running over. The clock now says nil. ♪ ♪ I'm saying my words faster. Understand me still. ♪ ♪ I'm too nervous to give this TED Talk. ♪
达·哈德森:♪ 我的快没时间了,计时器已经到0了。 ♪ ♪ 我现在说的越来越快,希望能明白我的意思。 ♪ ♪ 我紧张到不能做这个TED演讲了 ♪
All: ♪ Don't give up. Rehearse. You're good. ♪ ♪ We'll edit out the mistakes that you make. ♪ ♪ Give your talk. ♪
合:♪ 别放弃,排练。你很赞。 ♪ ♪ 我们会帮你剪辑你演讲的失误 ♪ 合:♪ 来演讲吧 ♪
DH: ♪ I will be big like Amy Cuddy. ♪
达·哈德森: ♪ 我要像 艾米·科迪一样有分量♪ (TED演讲者,社会心理学家)
All: ♪ Give your talk. ♪
合:♪ 来演讲吧 ♪
DH: ♪ I will inspire like Liz Gilbert. ♪
达·哈德森:♪ 我要像 伊丽莎白·吉尔伯特去激发别人 ♪ (TED演讲者,作家)
All: ♪ Give your talk. ♪
合:♪ 来演讲吧 ♪
DH: ♪ I will engage like Hans Rosling ♪ ♪ and release mosquitos ♪ ♪ like Bill Gates. ♪
达·哈德森:♪ 像汉斯·罗斯林一样吸引别人 ♪ (TED演讲者,健康专家,数据统计学家) ♪ 还要放掉蚊子 ♪ ♪ 像比尔·盖茨一样 ♪
SC 2: ♪ I'll make a TED Talk out of you. ♪ ♪ I'll make a TED Talk out of you. ♪ ♪ I'll make a TED Talk out of you. ♪ ♪ I'll make a TED Talk out of you. ♪ ♪ I'll make a TED Talk out of you. ♪
演讲助理2:♪ 我们一定会打造一个属于你的TED演讲 ♪ ♪ 我们一定会打造一个属于你的TED演讲 ♪ ♪ 我们一定会打造一个属于你的TED演讲 ♪ ♪ 我们一定会打造一个属于你的TED演讲 ♪ ♪ 我们一定会打造一个属于你的TED演讲 ♪
(Applause)
(掌声)
["Brought to you by TED staff and friends"]
【“本剧由TED员工以及朋友为您呈现”】
(Music)
(音乐)