I’d like to dedicate this next song to Carmelo, who was put to sleep a couple of days ago, because he got too old. But apparently he was a very nice dog and he always let the cat sleep in the dog bed.
我想把下面一首歌献给卡梅洛, 几天前他们让它安乐死了,因为它太老了。 但它却是只非常好的狗 它总是把它的床让给那只猫。
♫ (Dog panting noise) Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh. ♫
♫(狗的喘息声) 哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈。♫
♫ I'm just a'walking my dog, singing my song, strolling along. ♫
♫我正带着我的狗,唱着我的歌,散着步♫
♫ Yeah, it's just me and my dog, catching some sun. We can't go wrong. ♫
♫是啊,我和我的狗沐浴着阳光,一切如此美好。♫
♫ My life was lonely and blue. ♫
♫我的生命寂寞而忧伤。♫
♫ Yeah, I was sad as a sailor, ♫
♫是呵,我很难过,就像个孤单的水手♫
♫ I was an angry 'un too. ♫
♫我也很生气♫
♫ Then there was you -- appeared when I was entangled with youth and fear, ♫
♫然后你,在我陷入青春和恐惧时出现♫
♫ and nerves jingle jangled, vermouth and beer were getting me mangled up. ♫
♫我的神经感到叮铃刺痛,苦艾酒和啤酒让我更加难受纠结♫
♫ But then I looked in your eyes ♫
♫当我凝视着你的双眸♫
♫ and I was no more a failure. ♫
♫感觉自己不再一无是处♫
♫ You looked so wacky and wise. ♫
♫你看上去古怪机灵♫
♫ And I said, "Lord, I'm happy, 'cause I'm just a'walking my dog, ♫
♫我感叹,“天阿,我太高兴了!因为我带着着狗狗散步,♫
♫ catching some sun. We can't go wrong." ♫
♫沐浴着阳光,一切如此美好。”♫
♫ Yeah, it's just me and my dog, singing our song, strolling along. ♫
♫是啊,我和我的狗,唱着我们的歌,漫着步。♫
♫ 'Cause I don't care about your hating and your doubt, ♫
♫因为我不在乎你的埋怨与怀疑,♫
♫ and I don't care what the politicians spout. ♫
♫也不在乎政治家们的胡言乱语。♫
♫ If you need a companion, why, just go out to the pound, ♫
♫如果你想找个伴,为何不去狗狗收容所♫
♫ and find yourself a hound, and make that doggie proud, ♫
♫给自己找个小狗,让那狗狗得意一番♫
♫ 'cause that's what it's all about. ♫
♫因为这就是这样的简单。♫
♫ (Dog panting noise) Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh. ♫
♫(狗的喘息声) 哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈。♫
♫ My life was tragic and sad. ♫
♫我的生命悲惨而哀伤,♫
♫ I was the archetypal loser. ♫
♫我是个典型的失败者♫
♫ I was a pageant gone bad. ♫
♫像个搞砸了的演出,♫
♫ And then there was you -- on time, and wagging your tail ♫
♫然后你,及时出现,摇摇你的尾巴♫
♫ in the cutest mime that you was in jail. ♫
♫在笼子里可爱地表演着杂耍。♫
♫ I said, "Woof, be mine!" and you gave a wail and then ♫
♫我说“汪汪,跟我来!”你呜咽了一声,然后♫
♫ I was no longer alone. ♫
♫往后的日子我不再孤单♫
♫ And I was no more a boozer. ♫
♫我不再嗜酒成性♫
♫ We'll make the happiest home. ♫
♫我们要成为最幸福的家庭。♫
♫ And I said, "Lord, I'm happy, 'cause I’m just a'walking my dog, ♫
♫我说,主啊,我好幸福!因为我带着我的狗狗散步,♫
♫ singing my song, strolling along." ♫
♫♫我正带着我的狗,唱着我的歌,散着步。”♫
♫ Yeah, it's just me and my dog, catching some sun. We can't go wrong, ♫
♫是啊,我和我的狗狗,沐浴着阳光,一切如此美好♫
♫ 'cause I don't care about your hating and your doubt, ♫
♫因为我不在乎你的埋怨与怀疑,♫
♫ and I don’t care what the politicians spout. ♫
♫也不在乎政治家们的胡言乱语。♫
♫ If you need a companion, why, just go out to the pound, ♫
♫如果你想找个伴,为何不去狗狗收容所♫
♫ and find yourself a hound, and make that doggie proud, ♫
♫给自己找个小狗,让那狗狗得意一番,♫
♫ 'cause that's what it's all about, ♫
♫因为这就是这样的简单,♫
♫ that's what it's all about, ♫
♫就是这样简单,♫
♫ that's what it's all abou-BOW-WOW-WOW-WOW ♫
♫就是这样的简单,(狗的喘息声) 哈,哈,哈,哈。♫
♫ that's what it's all about. ♫
♫就是这样的简单。♫
♫ (Dog panting noise) Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh. ♫
♫(狗的喘息声) 哈,哈,哈,哈。♫
Good dog!
♫乖狗儿!♫
Thank you.
谢谢大家