But anyway, this is about the evils of science, so I think it’s perfect.
總之,這說的是科學之惡,所以我想夠完美了。
♫ My oh my, walking by, who’s the apple of my eye? ♫
♫ 親愛的,漫步走,誰是我最重視的人? ♫
♫ Why, it's my very own Clonie. ♫
♫ 那就是我自己的複製人。♫
♫ Oh, if I should stroll the hood, who knew I could look so good ♫
♫噢,如果我漫步鄰里,誰知道我會那麼好看♫
♫ just talking on the phone to Clonie. ♫
♫只能用電話和複製人聊天。♫
♫ We are pals, it's cool, 'cause we're not lonely, ♫
♫ 我們作伴,真是酷,因為我們不孤獨, ♫
♫ shallow gene pool is nothing to my only Clonie. ♫
♫ 我獨一無二的複製人,管他什麼淺基因庫。 ♫
♫ Me and you, hustling through, holding on through thick and thin, ♫
♫我們同甘共苦,♫
♫ just day by day, our DNA, so the Olson twins got nothing on us. ♫
♫我們擁有一樣的DNA,奧爾森姐妹跟我們比起來簡直不算什麼。♫
♫ We'll survive, side by side. Mother Nature, don’t you call her phony, she’s my Clonie. ♫
♫我們會生存下去,肩並肩,大自然你不叫她假,她是我的複製人。♫
♫ Was wealthy, but not healthy, had no one to dwell with me, ♫
♫是富裕但不健康沒有人和我居住在一起,♫
♫ so look who I got born -- Clonie. ♫
♫看我生出了誰 -- 複製人。♫
♫ Far from broke, bored, rich folk, we don't need no natural yolk -- ♫
♫沒有破產,膩煩富有的民俗,不需要什麼天然蛋黃 -- ♫
♫ our babies come full-formed, Clonie. ♫
♫我們的孩子生下來就擁有一切,複製人。♫
♫ We'll be huggable, get a publicist ♫
♫我們會讓別人擁抱我們,找個公關♫
♫ and show them, be the most lovable thing since fucking Eminem. ♫
♫他可以讓人們看到繼阿姆之後最可愛的東西。♫
♫ Oh my friend, multiply, we’re a franchise, like Walt Disney or Hannibal Lecter. ♫
♫哦,朋友們,我們可以像連鎖的迪士尼或者漢尼拔一樣不斷複製自己。♫
♫ We can tell our cancer cells are more benign than old Phil Spector. ♫
♫我們發現,跟老菲爾斯派克特比起來,癌症細胞都不算什麼。♫
♫ We’ll survive side by side, should have signed with Verve instead of Sony. ♫
♫ 我們可以一起活下來;應該跟神韻合唱團簽約而非新力。 ♫
♫ You’re my Clonie. ♫ "Oh Clonie, how I love you."
♫ 妳是我的複製人 ♫ 「Clonie,我真的好愛妳。」
"Ha, I'm the only person I ever loved."
「哈,我愛過的就只有自己。」
♫ Gee, that's swell. I guess you're just my fatal attraction-ie. You’re my Clonie. ♫
♫ 嘖,真棒,我想妳對我就是有致命的吸引力。妳是我的複製人。 ♫
Thank you.
謝謝。
(Applause)
(掌聲)