But anyway, this is about the evils of science, so I think it’s perfect.
这是对科学的邪恶,所以我认为这是完美的。
♫ My oh my, walking by, who’s the apple of my eye? ♫
散步的,谁是我的眼中钉? --跟我擦肩而过的,谁会是我的最爱?
♫ Why, it's my very own Clonie. ♫
为什么是我自己的"克隆".
♫ Oh, if I should stroll the hood, who knew I could look so good ♫
噢,如果我漫步邻里,谁知道我会那么好看
♫ just talking on the phone to Clonie. ♫
只能用电话和“克隆"聊天.
♫ We are pals, it's cool, 'cause we're not lonely, ♫
我们是好朋友,这很酷,因为我们不孤独,
♫ shallow gene pool is nothing to my only Clonie. ♫
浅的基因库对“克隆"不是什么.--我的“克隆”跟那些愚昧的路人完全不同
♫ Me and you, hustling through, holding on through thick and thin, ♫
我们同甘共苦,
♫ just day by day, our DNA, so the Olson twins got nothing on us. ♫
只是我们每天的脱氧核糖核酸,因此奥尔森双胞胎对我们没有什么.--我们拥有一样的DNA,奥尔森姐妹跟我们比起来简直不算什么。
♫ We'll survive, side by side. Mother Nature, don’t you call her phony, she’s my Clonie. ♫
我们会生存下去,肩并肩,大自然你不叫她假,她是我的"克隆"
♫ Was wealthy, but not healthy, had no one to dwell with me, ♫
是富裕但不健康没有人和我居住在一起,
♫ so look who I got born -- Clonie. ♫
看出生了谁 -- “克隆”.
♫ Far from broke, bored, rich folk, we don't need no natural yolk -- ♫
没有破产,腻烦富有的民俗,不需要什么天然蛋黄 --
♫ our babies come full-formed, Clonie. ♫
我们的婴儿全面形成,“克隆”--我们的孩子生下来就拥有一切,“克隆”
♫ We'll be huggable, get a publicist ♫
我们会让别人拥抱我们,找个公关--别人可以拥抱我们,我们有自己的公关经理,
♫ and show them, be the most lovable thing since fucking Eminem. ♫
让他们看到阿姆以后最可爱的东西.--他可以让人们看到既阿姆之后最可爱的东西
♫ Oh my friend, multiply, we’re a franchise, like Walt Disney or Hannibal Lecter. ♫
我的朋友,乘,我们像迪斯尼或汉尼拔,是特许经营.--哦,朋友们,我们可以像连锁的迪斯尼或者汉尼拔一样不断复制自己
♫ We can tell our cancer cells are more benign than old Phil Spector. ♫
我们知道我们的癌细胞比旧菲尔斯派克特的更有良性.---我们发现,跟老菲尔斯派克特比起来,癌症细胞都不算什么
♫ We’ll survive side by side, should have signed with Verve instead of Sony. ♫
我们会生存下去,肩并肩,应该签署神韵而不签索尼。
♫ You’re my Clonie. ♫ "Oh Clonie, how I love you."
你是我的"克隆". “噢'克隆' ,我多么爱你.”
"Ha, I'm the only person I ever loved."
"我只喜欢自己"
♫ Gee, that's swell. I guess you're just my fatal attraction-ie. You’re my Clonie. ♫
就是膨胀。我想你就是我的致命景点.你是我的"克隆".
Thank you.
谢谢.
(Applause)
掌声