♫ I think I'm ready to do my thing ♫
♫我想我已經準備好♫
♫ I think I'm ready to take my chances ♫
♫我已準備面對挑戰♫
♫ I've been dining out and all stressed out ♫
♫我整天在外面吃飯,生活壓力很大.♫
♫ Due to the circumstances. See? ♫
♫因為生活環境,你懂嗎?♫
♫ I gotta get up, get up, get up, get up ♫
♫我得要起來,起來,站起來♫
♫ Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up ♫
♫醒來,醒來,醒過來.♫
♫ I see what you're saying ♫
♫我明白你想說什麼♫
♫ We sent a demo to the world, they said it sounds like Take 6 ♫
♫當我們向世界表演樣品,人們說很像Take 6樂隊♫
♫ I said "Hold on, wait a minute, I'll be back with the remix" ♫
♫我說﹔稍等一等,聽一聽我們的混音版.♫
♫ They looking at us funny, we can't make any money ♫
♫他們覺得我們很傻,因為我們賺不到任何錢.♫
♫ It took us years to figure out that we was dealing with dummies ♫
♫經過許多年我們才知道,他們都是傻瓜.♫
♫ They didn't understand the sound from the Bronx, that's the boogie down ♫
♫他們不了解布朗斯的音樂,我們的布吉樂.♫
♫ to Huntsville, Alabama, there's no circles in my planner, so ♫
♫漢斯維爾,阿拉巴馬州,我們一直演出♫
♫ It was time to make the product, so we hooked up with Townsend ♫
♫我們去到湯森德音樂,準備好要出唱片.♫
♫ Made a deal with John Neal, on the road sold ten thousand ♫
♫跟約翰尼爾簽約,唱片將要賣一萬張♫
♫ WBA, that means a trip to Nashville ♫
♫W.B.A,我們出發到納斯維爾♫
♫ Festplatte showed up and said them boys are naturals ♫
♫Festplatte說我們有天份♫
♫ Can you hear what they were hearing? See what they were seeing? ♫
♫你能懂他們所聽見的嗎?看見他們所見到的嗎?♫
♫ From Bronx to Berlin, we took the tour European ♫
♫從布朗克斯到柏林,我們到歐洲演出♫
♫ All vocal yeah, we widit, call the album "What is it?" ♫
♫只唱不彈,專輯叫做《是什麼?》♫
♫ With Sarah Connor, set the goal for number one and we hit it ♫
♫與莎拉·寇娜合作,我們達到冠軍銷售♫
♫ But now it's Kev, Sim, Drew, Stew, time for a new day ♫
♫現在跟Kev, Sim, Drew, Stew 合作,是個新的開始了.♫
♫ Ring the alarm, hit 'em on Skype or a two-way ♫
♫用Skype找他們一起聊天♫
♫ Sung by the words, we ready to fly! ♫
♫唱吧,我們要展翅高飛♫
♫ Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!是獨立的時候了♫
♫ Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!時間很寶貴的.♫
♫ Come on fly baby, we got work to do ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝.我們要大展身手.♫
♫ Here we go, spread my wings and ... ♫
♫就是現在,展開我的雙翅♫
♫ Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!是獨立的時候了♫
♫ Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest. Come on ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!時間很寶貴的.♫
♫ Fly baby! We got work to do ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝.我們要大展身手.♫
♫ Here we go. Spread my wings and fly. One more time ♫
♫就是現在,展開我的雙翅翱翔.在唱一遍.♫
♫ Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!是獨立的時候了♫
♫ Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!時間很寶貴的.♫
♫ Fly baby! We got work to do ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝.我們要大展身手.♫
♫ Here we go, spread my wings and ... ♫
♫就是現在,展開我的雙翅♫
♫ Fly baby! Fly baby fly ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!自由翱翔吧♫
♫ Fly baby! Fly baby high ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!直達雲端♫
♫ Fly baby! Up to the sky ♫
♫飛吧,寶貝!飛向藍天♫
♫ Spread my wings and fly ♫
♫就是現在,展開我的雙翅翱翔.♫
Instrumental!
樂器口技
♫ We're ready to fly! ♫
♫我們準備要展翅高飛了♫
(Applause)
(鼓掌)
Thank you very much.
謝謝
(Applause)
(鼓掌)