♫ I think I'm ready to do my thing ♫
♫我准备好大展施手♫
♫ I think I'm ready to take my chances ♫
♫我准备好迎接挑战♫
♫ I've been dining out and all stressed out ♫
♫你看,现在♫
♫ Due to the circumstances. See? ♫
♫我整天在外风餐露宿,疲惫不堪♫
♫ I gotta get up, get up, get up, get up ♫
♫我要站起来,站起来,站起来♫
♫ Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up ♫
♫醒来,醒来,醒来♫
♫ I see what you're saying ♫
♫我明白你的意思♫
♫ We sent a demo to the world, they said it sounds like Take 6 ♫
♫我们献上自己的乐章,人们却说很像Take 6乐队♫
♫ I said "Hold on, wait a minute, I'll be back with the remix" ♫
♫我说“等等,还有混音版”♫
♫ They looking at us funny, we can't make any money ♫
♫他们冷冷地看着我们,我们得不到一个子儿♫
♫ It took us years to figure out that we was dealing with dummies ♫
♫好多年我们才明白在自己在和白痴打交道♫
♫ They didn't understand the sound from the Bronx, that's the boogie down ♫
♫他们不懂纽约布朗克斯音乐,不懂布吉乐♫
♫ to Huntsville, Alabama, there's no circles in my planner, so ♫
♫亨茨维尔、阿拉巴马,我到处演出♫
♫ It was time to make the product, so we hooked up with Townsend ♫
♫是时候搞出点名堂,我们就找上了汤森德♫
♫ Made a deal with John Neal, on the road sold ten thousand ♫
♫和约翰尼尔打交道,一路上唱片大卖1万♫
♫ WBA, that means a trip to Nashville ♫
♫WBA就是纳什维尔之旅♫
♫ Festplatte showed up and said them boys are naturals ♫
♫Festplatte 说我们是天才♫
♫ Can you hear what they were hearing? See what they were seeing? ♫
♫你能听到他们听到的,看见他们看见的吗?♫
♫ From Bronx to Berlin, we took the tour European ♫
♫从布朗克斯到柏林,我们去欧洲表演♫
♫ All vocal yeah, we widit, call the album "What is it?" ♫
♫只唱不弹,专辑叫《什么?》♫
♫ With Sarah Connor, set the goal for number one and we hit it ♫
♫和莎拉·寇娜一起,登上冠军宝座♫
♫ But now it's Kev, Sim, Drew, Stew, time for a new day ♫
♫现在是Kev, Sim, Drew, Stew,该试点新花样了♫
♫ Ring the alarm, hit 'em on Skype or a two-way ♫
♫拉响警报,点击Skpye,听听广播♫
♫ Sung by the words, we ready to fly! ♫
♫唱吧,我们要飞翔♫
♫ Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ♫
♫飞吧,亲爱的!离开家♫
♫ Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest ♫
♫飞吧,心爱的!不要停下♫
♫ Come on fly baby, we got work to do ♫
♫飞吧,亲爱的,我们要大显身手♫
♫ Here we go, spread my wings and ... ♫
♫来吧,张开双翅……♫
♫ Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ♫
♫飞吧!离开家♫
♫ Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest. Come on ♫
♫飞吧,亲爱的!不要停♫
♫ Fly baby! We got work to do ♫
♫飞吧,亲爱的!我们要大展施手♫
♫ Here we go. Spread my wings and fly. One more time ♫
♫来吧,再次展开双翅♫
♫ Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ♫
♫飞吧亲爱的!离开家♫
♫ Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest ♫
♫飞吧亲爱的!不要停下♫
♫ Fly baby! We got work to do ♫
♫飞吧亲爱的!我们要大展施手♫
♫ Here we go, spread my wings and ... ♫
♫来吧,展开双翅♫
♫ Fly baby! Fly baby fly ♫
♫飞吧,亲爱的,飞吧♫
♫ Fly baby! Fly baby high ♫
♫飞吧,飞得越高越好♫
♫ Fly baby! Up to the sky ♫
♫飞吧,直冲云霄♫
♫ Spread my wings and fly ♫
♫张开双翅翱翔♫
Instrumental!
乐器
♫ We're ready to fly! ♫
♫我们准备好飞翔♫
(Applause)
(鼓掌)
Thank you very much.
谢谢
(Applause)
(鼓掌)