♫ Where do we go from here? ♫
我們要前往何方
♫ How do we carry on? ♫
我們要怎樣繼續
♫ I can't get beyond the questions ♫
我看不到答案
♫ Clambering for the scraps ♫ ♫ in the shatter of us, collapsed ♫
為了一些瑣碎而攀登 我們崩塌在碎片中
♫ It cuts me with every could have been ♫
每一塊曾經的回憶 €
♫ Pain on pain on play, repeating ♫
痛苦反復演奏
♫ With the backup, makeshift life in waiting ♫
在只剩下等待的日子裏
♫ Everybody says ♫ ♫ time heals everything ♫
每個人都說 時間治癒一切
♫ What of the wretched hollow? ♫ ♫ The endless in between? ♫
但是心中這痛苦的空虛怎麼辦 這漫長的旅途要怎麼走?
♫ Are we just going to wait it out? ♫
我們只能等待了嗎?
♫ There is nothing to see here now ♫
前方什麼也看不到
♫ Turning the sign around ♫
翻開標誌
♫ We're closed to the Earth 'til further notice ♫
不經意間就靠近了大地
♫ A crumbling cliche case ♫ ♫ crumpled and puffy faced ♫
破碎的陳詞濫調 浮腫的臉龐
♫ caught dead in the stare of a thousand miles ♫
無助地望著遠方
♫ All I want, only one street level miracle ♫
我只希望有一個小小的奇跡
♫ I'll be an out and out born again ♫ ♫ from none more cynical ♫
我會再一次變笨 並且更加憤世嫉俗
♫ Everybody says ♫ ♫ that time heals everything ♫
每個人都說 時間治癒一切
♫ But what of the wretched hollow? ♫ ♫ The endless in between? ♫
但是心中這痛苦的空虛怎麼辦? 這漫長的旅途要怎麼走?
♫ Are we just going to wait it out? ♫ ♫ And sit here cold? ♫
我們只能等待了嗎 ? 坐在寒冷之中?
♫ We will be long gone by then ♫
在那之前我們將會消失吧
♫ In lackluster ♫
在沉悶之中
♫ In dust we lay around old magazines ♫
在灰塵中我們翻開老雜誌
♫ Fluorescent lighting sets the scene ♫
華麗的燈光打開
♫ for all we could and should be being ♫
為了能做的和應做的
♫ in the one life that we've got ♫
在這僅有的一生中
♫ Everybody says ♫
每個人都說
♫ time heals everything ♫
時間治癒一切
♫ And what of the wretched hollow? ♫
但是心中這痛苦的空虛怎麼辦?
♫ The endless in between? ♫
這漫長的旅途要怎麼走?
♫ Are we just going to wait it out? ♫
我們只能等待了嗎?
♫ Just going to sweat it out? ♫
只能苦苦煎熬了嗎?
♫ Just going to sweat it out? ♫
只能苦苦煎熬了嗎?
♫ Wait it out ♫ (Applause)
等待~ (掌聲)