Stephanie White: I'm going to let her introduce herself to everybody. Can you tell everybody your name?
白小姐: 我要她向你們大家自我介紹。 白小姐: 可以告訴大家你的名字嗎?
Einstein: Einstein.
愛鸚斯坦: 在下愛鸚斯坦是也。
SW: This is Einstein. Can you tell everyone "hi"?
白小姐:這位就是愛鸚斯坦,跟大家打個招呼吧。
E: Hello.
愛鸚斯坦:哈囉。
SW: That's nice. Can you be polite?
白小姐: 表現的很好,但可以更禮貌一點嗎?
E: Hi, sweetheart.
愛鸚斯坦:嗨,甜心寶貝。
SW: Much better. Well, Einstein is very honored to be here at TED 2006, amongst all you modern-day Einsteins. In fact, she's very excited.
白小姐:好多了。事情是這樣的,愛鸚斯坦覺得非常榮幸能參加在此地舉行的TED2006 的會議。 能身處你們這些現代愛因斯坦的行列中,她真的很興奮。 愛鸚斯坦:唔!( 好棒喔)
E: Woo.
白小姐:耶~
SW: Yeah. (Laughter) Since we've arrived, there's been a constant buzz about all the exciting speakers here for the conference. This morning we've heard a lot of whispers about Tom O'Reilly's wrap-up on Saturday. Einstein, did you hear whispers?
(聽眾笑聲) 我們到達這裡之後,就持續聽到有關 許多知名的講者會出現在這次會議中的傳言。 今天上午,我們聽到的傳言是 星期六將由Tom Reilly作總結。愛鸚斯坦,你有聽到哪些傳言嗎?
E: [Squawks]
愛鸚斯坦: 嘰哩呱啦...嘰哩呱啦 (傳言一大堆喔)
SW: Yeah. (Laughter) Einstein's especially interested in Penelope's talk. A lot of her research goes on in case, which can get pretty dusty.
白小姐:是啊。 ( 聽眾笑聲 ) 白小姐:愛鸚斯坦對於Penelop的演講最有興趣, 她的許多研究是在灰塵很多的洞穴裡進行的。
E: Achoo!
愛鸚斯坦:哈啾!(打噴嚏聲)
SW: It could make her sneeze. But more importantly, her research could help Einstein find a cure for her never-ending scratchy throat.
白小姐:灰塵會讓她打噴嚏,但很重要的一點是,她研究的結果 可能可以幫助愛鸚斯坦為她一直醫不好的沙啞嗓子找到解藥。 愛鸚斯坦:咳..咳..咳(連續咳嗽聲)
Einstein: [Coughs]
SW: Yeah. (Laughter) Well, Bob Russell was telling us about his work on nanotubes in his research at the microscopic level. Well, that's really cool, but what Einstein's really hoping is that maybe he'll genetically engineer a five-pound peanut.
白小姐:耶.. (聽眾笑聲) BOB RUSSELL在演講中告訴我們有關奈米管的研究, 該研究是從微觀的角度進行, 那很酷,但是愛鸚斯坦更期待的是 或許他將來可以用基因工程創造出一顆五磅重的花生米。
E: Oh, my God! My God! My God!
愛鸚斯坦:喔,天啊!天啊!天啊!
SW: Yeah. She would get really, really excited. (Laughter) That is one big peanut. Since Einstein is a bird, she's very interested in things that fly. She thinks Burt Rutan is very impressive.
白小姐:看來如果事情真能這樣發生,愛鸚斯坦會很興奮喔! (聽眾笑聲) 那會是一顆很大的花生。身為鳥類的愛鸚斯坦, 當然對會飛的事物都非常有興趣, 所以她對BURT RUTAN可是印象非常深刻。 愛鸚斯坦:唔!( 驚嘆聲 好厲害喔)
E: Ooh.
白小姐:對,她非常喜愛BURT RUTAN最近在太空船一號的成果,
SW: Yeah. She especially likes his latest achievement, SpaceShipOne.
愛鸚斯坦,你想要坐BURT RUTAN的太空船嗎?
Einstein, would you like to ride in Burt's spaceship? E: [Spaceship noise] SW: Even if it doesn't have a laser?
愛鸚斯坦:咕咕咕...(太空船飛行時的聲音) 白小姐:就算那太空船裡面沒有雷射光,你也要搭嗎? 愛鸚斯坦:倂併併...(雷射槍射擊聲)
E: [Laser noise] (Laughter)
(聽眾笑聲) 白小姐:耶~耶~愛鸚斯坦你這一招頂好玩耶。
SW: Yeah, yeah. That was pretty funny, Einstein. Now, Einstein also thinks, you know, working in caves and travelling through space -- it's all very dangerous jobs. It would be very dangerous if you fell down.
愛鸚斯坦認為在洞穴裡, 或是到太空旅行都是很危險的, 因為一個不小心就會摔下來。 愛鸚斯坦: 休-----碰!(由高處摔下的落下聲)
E: Wheeeeeee! [Splat]
白小姐:表演的真好!
SW: Yeah. (Laughter) Little splat at the end there. Einstein, did that hurt?
(聽眾笑聲) 最後摔到地面了,愛鸚斯坦這樣會痛嗎? 愛鸚斯坦:噢!噢!噢! (好痛 好痛)
E: Ow, ow, ow.
白小姐:沒錯,這些都有許多辛苦的工作要做。
SW: Yeah. It's all a lot of hard work.
E: [Squawks]
愛鸚斯坦:休— (鬆一口氣的聲音 )
SW: Yeah. It can get a bird like Einstein frustrated.
白小姐:這會使愛鸚斯坦這樣的鳥類感覺心灰意冷。
E: [Squawks]
愛鸚斯坦:嗯 !(不知所措的嘆氣聲)
SW: Yeah, it sure can. But when Einstein needs to relax from her job educating the public she loves to take in the arts. If the children of the Uganda need another dance partner, Einstein could sure fit the bill, because she loves to dance. Can you get down? E: [Bobbing head] (Laughter) SW: Let's get down for everybody. Come on now. She's going to make me do it, too. Ooh, ooh.
白小姐:絕對沒錯。但是當愛鸚斯坦需要在她的工作之餘放鬆一點-- 她的工作是教育公衆--在閒暇之餘,她酷愛藝術。 如果烏干達的孩子們需要另一位舞伴的話, 愛鸚斯坦是最適合不過的,因爲她喜歡跳舞。 你能爲大家跳段舞嗎? 愛鸚斯坦:(不斷地上下晃動腦袋) (笑聲) 讓我們為大家跳舞吧。現在開始。 她要我跟它一起跳。噢,噢。 愛鸚斯坦:噢,噢,噢,噢。
Einstein: Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
白小姐:頭也要動起來啊。
SW: Do your head now.
愛鸚斯坦:噢,噢,噢,噢
E: Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. (Laughter)
(聽眾笑聲)
SW: Or maybe Sirena Huang would like to learn some arias on her violin, and Einstein can sing along with some opera?
白小姐:也許西麗娜.黃會想用她的小提琴 學著拉一些詠嘆調,愛鸚斯坦你可以跟著唱一些歌劇嗎?
E: [Operatic squawk]
愛鸚斯坦:(歌劇的呱呱聲)
SW: Very good. (Laughter) Or maybe Stu just needs another backup singer? Einstein, can you also sing? I know, you need to get rid of that seed first. Can you sing?
白小姐:非常好。 (聽眾笑聲) 如果史圖也需要一個合音歌手呢? 愛鸚斯坦,你會唱歌嗎? 當然了,你得先把那顆瓜子吃掉。你能唱嗎?
E: La, la.
愛鸚斯坦:拉,拉。
SW: There you go. And, of course, if all else fails, she can just run off and enjoy a fun fiesta.
白小姐:好極了。當然了,如果你這些都做不成, 你大可溜掉,好好享受一個有趣的假期。 愛鸚斯坦:(呱呱)
E: [Squawks]
SW: All right. Well, Einstein was pretty embarrassed to admit this earlier, but she was telling me backstage that she had a problem.
白小姐:好了,愛鸚斯坦原先不好意思承認, 但她在後臺告訴我說,她有一點小麻煩。 愛鸚斯坦:你有甚麼問題?
E: What's the matter?
SW: No, I don't have a problem. You have the problem, remember? You were saying that you were really embarrassed, because you're in love with a pirate?
白小姐:不,我才沒有麻煩呢。是你碰到一些麻煩了,記得嗎? 你說,你非常不好意思, 因爲你愛上了一個海盜?
E: Yar.
愛鸚斯坦:是啊。
SW: There we go. And what do pirates like to drink?
白小姐:承認了吧。海盜喜歡喝什麽?
E: Beer. SW: Yeah, that's right. But you don't like to drink beer, Einstein. You like to drink water.
愛鸚斯坦:啤酒。 白小姐:是的,沒錯。但是你不喜歡喝啤酒,對不對,愛鸚斯坦? 你喜歡喝的是水。 愛鸚斯坦:(一飲而盡的喝水聲)
E: [Water sound]
白小姐:非常好。現在她真的非常緊張。
SW: Very good. Now, really, she is pretty nervous. Because one of her favorite folks from back home is here, and she's pretty nervous to meet him. She thinks Al Gore is a really good-looking man. What do you say to a good-looking man?
因爲在她家鄉她最欣賞的一個人現在就在現場, 要與他見面,她非常緊張。 她認爲艾爾.高爾(美國前副總統)非常英俊。 你想對帥哥說些什麽? 愛鸚斯坦:你好,寶貝。
E: Hey, baby. (Laughter)
(聽眾笑聲) 白小姐:也對在田納西的鄉親們打個招呼吧?
SW: And so do all the folks back home in Tennessee.
愛鸚斯坦:嘻哈(興奮激動的聲音)
E: Yee haw. (Laughter)
(聽眾笑聲) 白小姐:因爲她是高爾的大粉絲,
SW: And since she's such a big fan, she knows that his birthday is coming up at the end of March. And we didn't think he'd be in town then, so Einstein wanted to do something special for him. So let's see if Einstein will sing "Happy Birthday" to Al Gore. Can you sing "Happy Birthday" to him?
愛因斯坦知道高爾的生日是在三月底。 我們猜他那時不會在這裏。 因此愛鸚斯坦現在想爲他做點兒特殊的事情。 讓我們看看愛鸚斯坦是否願意爲高爾唱“生日快樂"歌。 愛鸚斯坦你可以爲高爾唱“生日快樂”歌嗎? 愛鸚斯坦:祝你生日快樂。
E: Happy birthday to you.
白小姐:再唱一遍。
SW: Again.
E: Happy birthday to you.
愛鸚斯坦:祝你生日快樂
SW: Again.
白小姐:再一次
E: Happy birthday to you.
愛鸚斯坦:祝你生日快樂
SW: Big finish.
白小姐:作個完美的結束。
E: Happy birthday to you.
愛鸚斯坦:祝你生日快樂。
SW: Good job! (Applause) Well, before we wrap it up, she would like to give a shout out to all our animal friends back at the Knoxville Zoo. Einstein, do you want to say "hi" to all the owls?
白小姐:好極了。 (聽眾鼓掌聲) 在我們結束之前,她希望向 所有我們在諾克斯威爾動物園的動物朋友們打個招呼。 愛鸚斯坦,你想對所有貓頭鷹問好嗎?
E: Woo, woo, woo.
愛鸚斯坦:嗚嗚嗚(貓頭鷹的叫聲)
SW: What about the other birds?
白小姐:對其他鳥打招呼吧。
E: Tweet, tweet, tweet.
愛鸚斯坦:啾啾啾(鳥叫)
SW: And the penguin?
白小姐:向企鵝打招呼吧。
E: Quack, quack, quack. SW: There we go. (Laughter) Let's get that one out of there. How about a chimpanzee?
愛鸚斯坦:嘎嘎嘎嘎(企鵝叫) 白小姐:不錯,叫得好。 (聽眾笑聲) 我們在動物園中選一種動物吧,對猩猩打個招呼吧?
E: Ooh, ooh, ooh. Aah, aah, aah.
愛鸚斯坦:(猩猩叫聲)
SW: Very good. (Laughter) What about a wolf?
白小姐:非常好。 (聽眾笑聲) 對狼打招呼呢?
E: Ooooowww.
愛鸚斯坦:(狼叫聲)
SW: And a pig?
白小姐:對豬呢?
E: Oink, oink, oink.
愛鸚斯坦:(豬叫聲)
SW: And the rooster?
白小姐:對公雞?
E: Cock-a-doodle-doo!
愛鸚斯坦:(公雞叫)
SW: And how about those cats?
白小姐:對貓兒們呢?
E: Meow. (Laughter)
愛鸚斯坦:喵 (貓叫) (聽眾笑聲)
SW: At the zoo we have big cats from the jungle.
白小姐:在動物園裏,我們還有從森林裏來的大貓呢!
E: Grrrrr. (Laughter)
愛鸚斯坦:(老虎低吟聲) (聽眾笑聲)
SW: What about a skunk?
白小姐:跟臭鼬打個招呼吧
E: Stinker. (Laughter)
愛鸚斯坦:你好臭喔。 (聽眾笑聲)
SW: She's a comedian. I suppose you think you're famous? Are you famous?
白小姐:她真是個天生的喜劇演員。愛鸚斯坦我猜你覺得自己很有名,對不對?
E: Superstar.
愛鸚斯坦:(我是)超級巨星。
SW: Yeah. You are a superstar. (Laughter) Well, we would like to encourage all of you to do your part to help protect Einstein's animal friends, and to do your part to help protect their homes that they live [in]. Now, Einstein does say it best when we ask her. Why do we want to protect your home?
白小姐:是呀,你就是超級巨星。 (聽眾笑聲) 我們也希望鼓勵大家盡己所能 協助保護愛鸚斯坦的動物朋友們,並且盡你們的本分 保護他們所居住的的家園。 當我們問她時,愛鸚斯坦對這個問題回答得最好。 我們爲什麽要保護你的家園?
E: I'm special.
愛鸚斯坦:因為我與衆不同啊!
SW: You are very special. What would you like to say to all these nice people?
白小姐:你確實是與衆不同。你有甚麼話想對 這些好心人說?
E: I love you.
愛鸚斯坦:我愛你們。
SW: That's good. Can you blow them a kiss?
白小姐:不錯。你能給他們來一個飛吻嗎?
E: [Kissing noise]
愛鸚斯坦:(飛吻的聲音)
SW: And what do you say when it's time to go?
白小姐:在告別的時候,你想說什麽?
E: Goodbye.
愛鸚斯坦:再見。
SW: Good job. Thank you all. (Applause)
白小姐:好極了。謝謝大家 (聽眾鼓掌聲)